We had a really fun Halloween Braden was so excited to be a Pirate. I think he just loved having a sword. We went to our old ward's Halloween Party on the 30th and then on Halloween our good friends Kim and Brad always take us to there Mom and Dad's house for her homemade soup it is amazing, she also makes homemade donuts too. Then we went to my Mom and Dad's house so they could see the kids. But on my way to Bountiful (to Kim and Brad's Mom's house) I was hit by another car. The person that hit my car said that someone hit them from behind to but they drove off so he say's. But who knows what really happened, he didn't get a ticket or have to pay to fix my car, so he got off easy. The damage wasn't to bad and we ended up trading in our Accord any way so we didn't have to fix it. Dan and I for the first time in our Marriage bought a car we have to make payments on, oh well it had to happen sooner or later. We bought a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor. We needed more space with two kids, but didn't want to upgrade to the third row quite yet.
13 years ago
4 comments:
I so glad that your're blogging. It will be fun to show Carter pictures of his friend Braden. Can't wait to visit with you guys.
Thank goodness you left a comment on my blog... when I reset the template I lost all of my links and I couldn't find your anywhere! but now I have it again so yay! I can't believe what a winter wonderland it has turned into overnight. I know it is overdue but still...
We would love to get together! Soon! My parent's said your new house is great and I would love to see your boys again. Are you still cutting hair too? Not that you don't already have your hands full with two little ones.. but if you do, I would love a cut.
Your boys are so cute! It's fun to see how your family has grown. We should all get together (with Craig and Meredith) for dinner sometime. It would be fun to catch up. I'm excited to be in touch more now that we have a blog.
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pirate costume. I don't blame him for loving the sword, it totally made the costume. Along with the mustache!
Post a Comment