We had fun at all of our St. Patrick's Day party's. Dan and I had one, and our good friends Kim and Brad had one, then I went to a girl only one. It's always good to have a reason to have or go to a party.

At every party we went to you have to wear green and all the food has to be green. It makes things a little more fun.

Braden and his friend Alex

We all had fun trying on Dan Irish hat.
At every party we went to you have to wear green and all the food has to be green. It makes things a little more fun.
Braden and his friend Alex
We all had fun trying on Dan Irish hat.
1 comment:
You have the cutest kids! We NEED to get together!!! It's getting warm and it'll be fun to have a BBQ! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, we've had a lot go on here at the Heaps house! Let me know what weekend would work for you. Love you guys!
Post a Comment