August 1, 2008

Water Park


Braden loves to go down the slides on his stomach, but he has to watch out for the life guards because they don't let you go down on your stomach.


He could swim all day if I would let him.


Braden and Alex playing on the tubes.


I don't know how this kid can do a belly flop and want to do it again.


Brock and Chole thought that the water was a little too cold.


He was getting some air on some of his jumps.


2 comments:

angee said...

How nice to go to such a fun water park when ever you want. You are lucky to have lots of stuff for your kids to do so close. We had lots of fun there too. Thanks for the fun day.

Alison said...

Hey Marci, YOur pictures are so cute. I'm too much of a nervous mom to take the girls to a water park without help.

Here is the link to my blog if you're interested.

http://sewhappytogether.blogspot.com/