So all week we have been consumed with the making of a movie. I couldn't help but watch all day long the first day. My neighbor is a film producer. They are filming at his house and mine, and a few other spots around the neighborhood.
Braden and his friends have loved watching every min. but he has had a hard time remembering to be quite, so they can film.
This was one of the shots they did of our house at 12:00 at night they filmed some girls toilet papering our house, and then the people living in our house come out. It has been fun to watch. The movie is called Once upon a summer, and it's an lds film. But Dan and I will get to go to the premier, and we met some regular lds movie actors.
5 comments:
Its always fun to be apart of things you don't get to see everyday. I bet your house will be void of toilet paper from now on if Braden got to see the toilet papering. =)
Only in Utah! The toilet paper had me reminiscing of too many adventures--are you guys in the movie at all?
Hey Marci, I hear you got chewed out by Phill. Sorry about that. Maybe when we see our neighborhood on screen it will be more fun. For me I'm glad it's over! Hope you had fun on your trip.
Did you get all the toilet paper cleaned up? Looks like fun, but mabye annoying. Who is Phil and what did you get chewed out for?
The crew cleaned up the toilet paper, and phil is a neighbor who yelled at me for them filming my house at night it's a long story.
Post a Comment