Dan, Marci, Braden, & Brock
LOVE!!! And a little jealous...
SOOOOO dang cute! I love it!
wow, it turned out good. is that braden's room?
Looks awesome Marc. Now are you geared to paint the rest of the house? Happy Painting:)
I luuuvvvvvv bead board!! I love how you can put any bold paint color above it. I need to get modivated to paint my bathroom before the baby comes.
I love this! I did this in Lucy's room too. Too cute. Hopefully we'll see you guys on Candy Day! Grandma will be here! Casey
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE!!! And a little jealous...
SOOOOO dang cute! I love it!
wow, it turned out good. is that braden's room?
Looks awesome Marc. Now are you geared to paint the rest of the house?
Happy Painting:)
I luuuvvvvvv bead board!! I love how you can put any bold paint color above it. I need to get modivated to paint my bathroom before the baby comes.
I love this! I did this in Lucy's room too. Too cute. Hopefully we'll see you guys on Candy Day! Grandma will be here!
Casey
Post a Comment