January 21, 2009

Our trip to the Hospital


So Braden had a fever for five day straight and his neck on the left side was very swollen. So after two trips to his doctor's office we ended up at Primary Children's Hospital.


After a CT scan we found out he had in infection in his glad behind his throat and that he needed surgery to cut it open and drain the infection.


The next day he was feeling soo... much better. Before surgery he couldn't move his neck at all without it hurting him, or even look up at all. It is better now but still a little bit hard for him.


We found Spider Man and Braden was soo... happy it made his day. He loves Spider Man.


Braden and his favorite supper hero.

7 comments:

angee said...

Poor boy, looks like he made the best of it though. He seems pretty happy. It must have been spider man. Glad that he is feeling better. Get well soon Braden.

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

I am glad he is feeling better! Way to go Braden and spiderman is pretty cool!

Misi said...

Oh, poor little guy, but what a trooper. Hope all goes well from now on.
Love you guys.

Jill Heaps said...

He looks like he did a great job! It's so sad to see your child in pain, let alone having him go into surgery. I hope everything is okay!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

That is crazy--I'm glad he's feeling better now and that he had the bonus of a spider-man encounter. Hope you guys are great and getting back to normal.

ashtrost said...

I hate taking kids to the emergency room. I'm always the one crying like a baby so everyone thinks I'm crazy. I'm glad it all went okay.

Stacey said...

oh, that is so hard! I'm so glad he's okay. what a trooper.