August 6, 2009

Camping with the Fawcett Family


So we went camping at Downata Hot Springs in Idaho. Our friends the Fawcetts never go camping because Brad hates it, so we went somewhere low key. Little does he know that I'm going to make him go every year now.


We had to stay up late and play cards.


No camping is really camping without smores.


Braden was so cute he was just watching the fire and fell asleep.


Alex, Kim, and Brock enjoying the night under the stars.




Brock was a crazy kid in the pool. He is such a dare devil.


Braden was enjoying jumping in and swimming.


Kyra, Kim, and Brad enjoying the warm hot springs pool.


Brock and Kyra


Braden was doing so good at swimming to us from far away.



Brock and Braden enjoying the kid slide.


The next day we packed up and headed home.


We loved our time camping with the Fawcett's. Until next year.

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish we were there swimming with you! I was also thinking it would have been fun to go camping while everyone was here... that's two years in a row with unsuccessful camping trips... maybe the third time will be the charm???

kimber said...

I need all of these pix! Make me a cd and then I will make you one!