November 4, 2009

Witch's Night Out!


Witch's Night Out is a night for women to go shopping at this cute outdoor shopping center, at Gardener Village. It's a fun night out.


Stacey, Kim, and I had a great time and will be going every year from now on.


They have stuffed witch's like this one all over the place.




This lady was one of my favorites. Women went crazy dressing up like this.


Thanks girl's for the fun night out, and thanks to our husbands for watching all the kids. Girls need their night's out with each other.

4 comments:

[in training] julie b said...

That looks like so much fun. Another thing I have thought to do and forgot about. =) Maybe I will tag along next year. Love the costumes!

angee said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your hat. It is awesome! Where did you get it?

Dan and Marci Family said...

I think it's from my favorite store Target. I got it a few years ago, but I think that's where it's from.

Darren and Brandi said...

Amazing! I want to go! You look dead sexy by the way :) te he he