February 26, 2011

Guess What?

We are having baby #3
and...

IT'S A GIRL!

I'm due June 19th.
We are very excited, and can't wait for a new bundle of joy.

7 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

I'm so excited you are having a girl! How thrilling :) YAY!!! Shoot for the 16th ;)

Taylors6 said...

YAY! Congrats Marci! I'm due June 15th with a BOY!

angee said...

Can't wait to see how cute she is. Don't go too crazy buying girl clothes. Love you.

Mike and Lisa said...

Congrats Marci!! I hope you aren't like me and go crazy in the girl department of every single store you go into!! But it's so fun...and I bet you are so ready for a little girl to join all those boys! Good luck to you too!

tammy said...

I should have checked your blog out sooner! I'm so happy for you. A GIRL! And you are due on Grandpa's birthday!

Stacey said...

Yipee!!! How fun!! Now we'll both have 2 crazy boys and a sweet baby girl! We're so happy for you guys and sure miss ya! Congrats!!! Maybe you'll have her on June 16th--that's my birthday! You will love having a girl. It's so much fun! :) Love to your family!!

Bren + Lucy said...

An inspirational story of vuilnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share

Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Self Help Recovery
Twelve Step Books

All the best
for the future
Bren