December 4, 2007

Winter wonderland


Braden was so happy to get his snow gear on for the first little storm we got.


He had to make a little tiny snowman.


Then the big storm hit hard, it was a lot of fun.


Our back yard was like a winter wonderland.


Dan and Braden spent hours out in the snow, and almost ran out of time to make a bigger snowman.

3 comments:

Taylor family said...

I don't know if you remember me. Erika Taylor. Trent worked with Dan a while back. Old friend of the Litchfields. Anyway, saw your blog on the Trosts and thought I'd take a look. Your boys are so cute!

The Robinsons said...

We are so bummed we are going to miss you guys! Your boys are so handsome. I know Casey and Braden would have so much fun playing.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Marci! Remember me? It's Katie (Lowry) Call...I married Parley, I'm sure you remember him, the crazy one! :) I found your blog through Nicole. You have such a cute family!