Braden was so happy when we told him that he was going to have his own tree in his room. He loved decorating it.
I also love decorating for Christmas, there's nothing else to better to get you in the mood for the Christmas season.
13 years ago
Dan, Marci, Braden, & Brock
Braden was so happy when we told him that he was going to have his own tree in his room. He loved decorating it.
I also love decorating for Christmas, there's nothing else to better to get you in the mood for the Christmas season.
3 comments:
You decorate so well!! I love the picture of Braden with his tree.
I can't tell you how much I loved seeing you guys the other day. You have the cutest kids.....They must get it from Marci! :) I love your blog. Don't forget.. We ARE getting together is January! Love you guys!
Marci----I was so thrilled to get another card from you this Christmas. I lost your other one and I've been sad ever since because I sooo wanted to keep in touch. We sure miss you guys. Can you believe we haven't been back to Utah for 3 years!! We miss it there too. Your boys are so adorable! Glad we can blog and stay in touch now. I get really behind with the blogging so I'll try to stay on top of it. Please let us know if you are ever in the AZ area..we would love to see you and your cute little family. love, stacey. :)
Post a Comment