Our little family on Easter.

I love how all my cute boys looked the same in there white shirts and purple ties.

Thank you to my sister in-law for making Brock's tie match Braden's.
They look so cute together.

Braden always loves having the Easter egg hunt.

They had fun together finding eggs.

Braden loved coloring the eggs this year. He left a few stains on my counter. Thank goodness we are replacing them soon.

Brock loves to try and eat everything right now.

Dan and Braden proud of there eggs.

Our two cute boys with there Easter Baskets. Braden woke up and went down stairs without waking us up first, and came running to our room to tell us that the Easter Bunny left him the bee movie and he also got some soccer goals, with candy too.

A sweet lady in our ward had the 3-5 year old come over to her house for a Easter egg hunt and lunch, all the kids had a blast.

I love how all my cute boys looked the same in there white shirts and purple ties.
Thank you to my sister in-law for making Brock's tie match Braden's.
They look so cute together.
Braden always loves having the Easter egg hunt.
They had fun together finding eggs.
Braden loved coloring the eggs this year. He left a few stains on my counter. Thank goodness we are replacing them soon.
Brock loves to try and eat everything right now.
Dan and Braden proud of there eggs.
Our two cute boys with there Easter Baskets. Braden woke up and went down stairs without waking us up first, and came running to our room to tell us that the Easter Bunny left him the bee movie and he also got some soccer goals, with candy too.
A sweet lady in our ward had the 3-5 year old come over to her house for a Easter egg hunt and lunch, all the kids had a blast.
4 comments:
You all look so nice in your Easter Sunday clothes. How fun!
Dan- I found your blog address on your facebook page. You have an absolutey adorable family, but I'm sure you are already well aware of that:)
such cute pictures! I'm way behind on family pictures. way to be on top of things. :)
Holy Crap Marci your boys are adorable and SOOOO big!!!! Seriously CUTE BOYS!!! I loved them in their white shirts and ties! I gotta get me some of those for my 2 cute boys!
Post a Comment