
Braden likes watching Grandpa drive.

Brock was just chilling with Brandi.

A fun day of boating with the family.

Darren, Dan's brother was showing the boys how it was done.

Dan, Grandpa, and Darren doing there Baywatch jump of the back of the boat while I was driving.

I went knee boarding, and skiing but Dan didn't take a picture of me skiing. I almost did a full turn on the knee board. I did about a 3/4 turn before I fell.

Taking a swim, but the boys did not like it.

My man taking a nice jump.

Brock was a little happier once we took off the life jacket.

Braden and Dan went for a tube ride.

But half way though Braden had to go potty, so we made a little stop, then kept on going.

Braden, Brock, and Dan
2 comments:
Lookin' good out there you two! What's up with Daniel not taking a pic of you skiing? Silly boy! It looks like you had a great time... it makes you want a boat even more now doesn't it!? :)
It looks like you guys had a BLAST on your trip. Too much fun!
Post a Comment