September 16, 2008

Brock's 1st Birthday in Seattle


Even though Brock had no idea what was going on he had a lot of fun at his party.



He loved eating the cake with his little fingers. All Dan's brothers came for Brock's Birthday Party it was really fun for me.


Tastes good. Thank you Grandma Litchfield for making Brock's cake.


It took a while but he finally understood what to do with the tissue paper.


Thanks for the present Grandma and Grandpa


Braden had to get Brock a yellow dump truck like his, so they could play together.

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

I love it! I especially love the fact that the only reason he has cake on his face is because you put it there :) So I'm dying to see more Seattle pictures! The only ones that were taken are on your camera so... yeah... keep 'em comin!

Jill said...

I'm sad we missed his B-day but it looks like you had a great time! We have something in process for Brockers but it's not done yet... when it is we will give it to him as a very late birthday present.