January 8, 2009

Christmas


Braden was so happy that Santa brought him his power wheels he wouldn't get out of it all day.


The boys had fun opening all there presents.


Brock loved his little Elmo.


Brock got his own light saber, and he loves it. He would always play with Braden's.



Braden even had to open his gift's in his jeep.



Braden was so happy and proud that he took this picture.

5 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

looks like you guys had a fun christmas! wish we could have spent it together!!!

DarrenandBrandiLitchfield said...

You guys are killing me! I can't wait for this little guy to get out and be so much fun like this!!!
-Darren

ashtrost said...

Did you make those stalkings? I love them.

Dan and Marci Family said...

No I just bought them. But I love them too. Very kid friendly.

Jeana Bird said...

I agree, those stockings are adorable!