How fun! We colored eggs while Jordan & Ashley were here over the weekend and we had a blast! You should have seen the creativity. Maybe Jordan, Ashley, or Hali will put some pictures of the eggs on one of their blogs. I love the idea of leaving some carrots out for the Easter bunny! In all my years of raising kids I never heard that idea or I just forgot I ever heard it. How cute! What kind of dye did you use? The colors look so vivid and I love the lime green!
3 comments:
How fun! We colored eggs while Jordan & Ashley were here over the weekend and we had a blast! You should have seen the creativity. Maybe Jordan, Ashley, or Hali will put some pictures of the eggs on one of their blogs. I love the idea of leaving some carrots out for the Easter bunny! In all my years of raising kids I never heard that idea or I just forgot I ever heard it. How cute! What kind of dye did you use? The colors look so vivid and I love the lime green!
I used a kit that came with paint to paint the eggs after you color them. I also loved how the eggs turned out brighter then I thought.
Love the paint color. On the walls and the eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to see it in person someday. Good luck with the curtains.
Post a Comment