So this year was the big 30 for Dan. So I threw a surprise Birthday party for him. I was glad to know that he really had no idea that I was giving him a party.
I bought confetti poppers to shoot off when he walked in and Braden and Alex couldn't stop shooting them at him. They loved it.
Thanks for everyone that came we had a good turn out.
Happy Birthday Dan...glad you had a great surprise party. What an awesome wife you have! The kids are adorable! I didn't really expect less from you and Marci though.
Happy Birthday to Marci TOO! Hope you had a great one and that you get to do something fun. Time is going by way too fast--when did we become grown-ups!?
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Dan!
Welcome to the old foggies club. That's a lot of candles.
I'm lovin the paint color. It looks so different from before. Good job Marci.
P.S. Can't wait to see you guys in May.
Happy Birthday Dan and we wish we were there celebrating with you!
Happy Birthday Dan...glad you had a great surprise party. What an awesome wife you have! The kids are adorable! I didn't really expect less from you and Marci though.
Happy Birthday to Marci TOO! Hope you had a great one and that you get to do something fun. Time is going by way too fast--when did we become grown-ups!?
I'm jealous! I want to be thirty. Happpy Birthday Dan and Marci! Oh and Branden too!
I love the paint color in the Kitchen. Is that new? I wish I had white molding, you can pick bold colors.
Post a Comment