
It was a cloudy day, so no one was there, and we enjoyed the park to ourselves.



Braden had a blast with the bumper cars. The guy just let them keep going over and over again because there was no line, and they loved every minute of it.


Even this ride made me dizzy. I hate rides that spin.

Braden and Evan loved the little kids roll-a-coaster, they just kept going on this ride too.

While we were there we saw a Bob the builder show. Braden loved this show when he was younger, so it made it fun to see.

Brock and Chloe on the airplane ride. How cute are they!

We all had a fun time at the park. Glad we stayed longer to play around Denver.
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I still need to get my pics up. I am a slacker. Hope things are going good for you guys.
It looks like everyone had a fun time! Your kids are too cute. I love your little family!
I haven't had the baby yet, but I'm sorry we couldn't get together before he was born. You know how summer is, every weekend fills up quick! But I hope we can get together after.
Post a Comment