
So we have had a leak from our shower for a while now and it is starting to get really bad so Dan decided that it was time to fix it.

We all had a lot of fun destroying the shower, but now we have to put it all back together.

How cute are my little workers. Braden was really pulling tiles off like crazy. We were lucky enough to find mold and water damage. How fun for us but I'm glad to say, that I have a very handy husband who know just what to do to fix everything.
2 comments:
Wow! I didn't know you were remodeling your bathroom. Looks like lots of fun and lots of work. Good luck. Hope it goes quickly.
Can't wait for the day that our starts leaking! I would LOVE a new Master bath! Can Dan come break mine?
Post a Comment