July 20, 2009

Our trip to Washington!

A day at the beach

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but this really long post should make up for it. We had so much fun on our trip to visit family in Washington. We did a lot of fun things while we were there, and now the kids are sad to be home.

We went swimming at a beach, and Brock was having so much fun, and looking good while doing it.


Braden and Maddi had a lot of fun playing with there uncle's in the water.


Brock and I spent most of our time that day building this sand mountain. We did it close to the waves so it would keep getting washed away. It made it a little more fun to keep rebuilding it.

Brotherly love, don't they look so cute in there matching white swimming suits.

Seattle Center


The kids, all 5 of them had so much fun running through the water.



Pikes Place Market



So we had to visit the fish market that is famous for throwing fish across the market.

Iver's


We also had to eat at Iver's while we were in down town Seattle.


You can't go to Iver's without feeding the bids your leftover Fry's.



It is crazy how they will just come grab the Fry's right out of your hands.


Chucky Cheese


Brock and Grandma going for a ride.


Brock wasn't sure about getting close to chucky.



Braden and Brock enjoyed all the rides and games, and didn't want to leave.




Bounce it up




The kids had a lot of fun, but I think Kandi and I had a little more fun. We went crazy playing on everything.


Braden was pretending to be a rock climber, and he did a really good job. He attached all the ropes and did everything, then started climbing.


You can't go without a good marshmallow roast.

4th of July

We went to the ward breakfast and had some yummy food, then the boys played some football.


Braden really wanted to play with the big boys. Maybe in a few years.


They played a good game. Then it was off to the lake for some boating.


So we had tube wars, and it was awesome. I don't know how it worked out that I had a tube war with my father-in-law but it did, and I was scared because I knew there would be no Mersey, so I was kicking him and trying to get away. However he dumped me a few times.


Dan and Carson were tube buddies, and they were a good match and fun to watch.


Brock had a nice ride with grandpa.


Braden and Maddi on the tubes with there dad's.


Looking good boys.


After boating and dinner we went to watch fireworks. What a fun way to watch on top of the car.

Mariners Game


We went to a Mariners game and the boys, Dan,and I loved it.

1 comment:

angee said...

Wow! That was a long post. Looks like you guys had fun. You guys are travelin fools this summer. Brock is such a cutie.