August 25, 2009

Another crazy weekend!


A old friend from Denver came into town, and we went out to lunch to catch up. I had to take Christin to Cafe Rio a Utah favorite.


My sister-in-law Kandi and her girls came and stayed with us we love every min. of it.


I ran a 5K for my BFF's daughter Kyra. Good thing I would do anything for Kim, and Kyra because man am I out of shape, I need to get back to the gym. It was good for me, even though it rained during the race.


So we had a ward party and I had to use the sumo suits they had there it was awesome. Thanks Karena for sumo match.

2 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Love the sumo suit--we didn't see your family at the fair but they came over Sunday night and we'll be hanging out later this week most likely. We aren't in Mark and Karissa's ward but it's great to have someone we know close by to hang out with.

Darren and Brandi said...

hahaha those sumo outfits just make me think of the office... what a good episode!