October 28, 2009

Fashion Show!






Andrae my cousin was in a fashion show for interior designers, her team built this dress made from wood. It was as amazing as it looks. I was able to go with my Aunt Amy and Andrae's mom Cloeen. We had a great time and Andrae and her team WON best in show. If you want to see more of the fashion remix show visit her blog at amkelly.blogspot.com

3 comments:

ashtrost said...

Makes me want to watch the show "Project Runway" again. I used to love that show. Can't believe it's made out of wood, crazy.

[in training] julie b said...

A friend of mine created a dress with her firm for that show but it had to be made from all carpet materials. I wanted to go so badly... and then I completely forgot about it. =) What a fun night out!

Darren and Brandi said...

Dang! I wanna go! That's amazing!