October 15, 2009

Update!

Our Ward Carnival



We had an awesome primary activity it was a carnival, and the boys loved all the diff. games.

BYU Game


It has been a while since Dan and I have been to a BYU game, but we loved every min. of it. Go Cougars.


Women's Conference

My friend Kim and I had the chance to go downtown to Women's Conference. It was awesome it's been a while since I've been in person.

Circus


We loved the circus, we went with my brother and his family.




Bingham Canyon Copper Mine



The trucks are as big as a house even though they look like a little toy truck.


Braden and Brock in front of a tire to the trucks.

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh my gosh. Your boys are so dang cute I can hardly handle it. We want to go do all those fun things with you guys too! Boo on you living in Utah... it's too far.

angee said...

You guys have been busy. Looks like lots of fun. We need to take our kids to the circus.