June 19, 2008

Cutting down our forest!


I decided to post these pictures because this has been a big part of our lives lately. We cut down seven trees in our back yard. We have a forest.


Dan looking good cut'n down all the trees.


This is only one pile of many of our tree branches. We had to cut them up small so we could carry them away.


Me with a load of branches. Dan and I have cuts up and down our arms and legs from all the branches.


At our last load to the dump we ended up using the wheel barrel. We loaded up a 10 X 20 trailer three times to get ride of the trees.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taylors6 said...

so what does the end result look like? I want to see more pics!!!! Man you have the coolest back yard!

Jill Heaps said...

I can't believe you cut all those trees down! I was jealous of all the shade that you had! I would love to see what your yard looks like now.