Braden loved playing T-ball this year. He was very sad when his games were over. I had to remind him that he would get to play again soon. He was a very good player for his age.
He was a little shy at first trying to catch the ball, but the more he played the more he became more aggressive, and would really go after the ball, like jumping over people and to the ground.
Baseball is by far his favorite sport to play. He looks so cute out there going after the ball. He though is was so big, because all his older friends play so this means that he is now a big boy.
Hi Marci, I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. When I said save your elements I meant write them down or copy and paste them somewhere. I'm so sorry! All of my layouts before Feb. 25, 2008 delete the sidebar stuff, but all after that date will not delete them! Sorry!! *Leelou*
3 comments:
Carter says he wants to move to Utah and be on Braden's baseball team! He's so serious about it..funny.
You were an amazing athlete--no wonder where Braden gets it from. He looks adorable in his uniform.
Hi Marci,
I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. When I said save your elements I meant write them down or copy and paste them somewhere. I'm so sorry! All of my layouts before Feb. 25, 2008 delete the sidebar stuff, but all after that date will not delete them!
Sorry!!
*Leelou*
Post a Comment