June 23, 2008

Falling asleep at Chili's


OK so this was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. We were at chili's for dinner a while ago, and at the end of the meal Braden started to close his eyes and was bobbing his head up and down. I thought he was just kidding around, but NO he totally fell asleep sitting up in the restaurant at the table. Dan and I could not stop laughing, and he stayed asleep the whole time Dan carried him out of the restaurant and the whole way home, and to his bed.


I love it when kids fall asleep in funny positions.


This poor little guy always just falls asleep in funny ways all the time.

1 comment:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

That is priceless. I never fall asleep on a good meal--and we don't even have a Chile's up here. . .pretty devastating.