May 28, 2008

Carnival Cruise


We are back from vacation. It was much needed, Dan and I have not spent time alone in a very long time. But we had a blast even though I missed my boys. This is very long post with all our stops on our vacation, so bare with me.


On the first day on the boat I was sunburned. But it didn't damper the trip.


It was beautiful out on the ocean. Is this not a amazing sunset.


We had fun at dinner every night, we loved our waiters, they made the trip more fun.


They had a lot of fun things to do on the boat. We loved the shows at night, and the activities during the day.


The food was good, and I thought the ice cream swan was fun.


These are our waiters we had every night at dinner, we thought they were so much fun, and became very attached to them.

This is a big family we became good friends with on the cruise. They went snorkeling with us, and after that they were family. They have video of me almost falling off the boat about 20 times, on our way back from snorkeling. They said they were going to put it on you tube, but I pleaded with them not to, so let me know if you see it.


Dan and I enjoyed a few virgin daiquiris.

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

looks like such a fun trip! those are great pictures. its nice to get away sometimes!

Jill said...

I am glad that I finally got to see you pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time, but we are glad you are back! :) Seriously we need to start saving and go together in 2 yrs!! We will do it better this time!!! :) Love ya!!

angee said...

Don't fall over dead but we finally started a blog. Although we haven't posted anything to it yet. But this is my first comment. Are you so proud. Looks like you guys had a blast. You deserve it. Love ya.

ashtrost said...

You guys are such a fun couple. Sorry if I was boring at times. I still have motion sickness after a week! Weird huh?! Thanks for all the fun.

Jill Heaps said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got at least ONE day of sun. It was so much fun seeing you guys last week. I don't know why we don't do it more.

Don't forget we ARE GOING 4-wheeling soon so call us when things are running!

Jill Heaps said...

Hey Marci... Would you cut my hair? I need someone I can trust to do it... Everyone I get to like either moves away or has a baby and stops. I need you! I want to highlight it again, but you're the only one who does it right (that has really bugged me for the last 5ish years).