May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden!

I still can't believe my little boy is 4 years old it makes me sad, but he loves getting bigger. Braden had a great birthday party with some of his friends. He wanted it to be a spider man party, so that is what we did.


Everything had to have spider man on it.


I loved this cake soo... much I keep looking around for the best spider man cake, and oh man did I ever find the best one.


It gets harder every year to control all the kids to take one good picture.


They all loved the spider man game.


They all loved there spider man masks, and I loved seeing them in them.


Last year the little boy next to Braden blew out his candles, so this year Braden made sure that he told him NOT to blow out his candle.


Braden got a bigger bike for his birthday. He was to big for his old one, he also got a bunch more things that he probably didn't need.

2 comments:

DarrenandBrandiLitchfield said...

What was that, pin the...on spiderman? I guess I am confused. You might want to erase this after you read it. ;-)

Whitney said...

Awesome! I love spiderman! Your kids are so cute!

Whitney Denton (Aarla's granddaughter)