My amazing husband Dan just finished his Masters Degree in Business.
I am so very very proud of my sweet husband. Thank you Dan for everything you have done and will do for our family. Your always thinking of us first and you last. I know that this past two years have been very hard on you, between working for Morgan Stanley and school at night, not getting to spend time with us or even see us has been hard, but it is all over now. We could not be more proud of you, and what you have accomplished. You have more then earned our cruise in a week to relax.
Way to go Danny! We love you!
Ok so Dan did graduate from the University of Utah but we would like you all to know that we do not claim to be Utes and never will be. Dan went there because it was closer to work then BYU. But we did represent our true school and team BYU and we all had on our True Blue. Dan, Braden, Brock, and I all had blue on, so that everyone would know we are true fans of BYU. Our blood is blue.
The very proud parents of the graduate. Thank you Ryan and Cindy for being there, I know that Dan loved having you there for him. They were so great to make it work that they could be there for the first graduate in his family on both sides of his family to get his masters.
The very proud in-laws. Thank you for coming to support us Mom and Dad.
I know that Braden has been waiting for this day to come he can't wait to see his Dad more than every other day or just on the weekends. He has been counting down the days until his dad was done with school, every day he would ask me how many more days until dad will be home more. It was sad but cute.
3 comments:
Congratulations to the whole family for making it through 2 long years!! We can't wait to celebrate with you.
What a tremendous accomplishment. Way to go! We are so happy for you and excited that that phase is over and done for you--we are about to head into it full force this August.
Congratulations! We're right behind you....that will be Heath in two years. What a great accomplishment! I guess I know what's coming now...but it's worth it. :)
Post a Comment