May 28, 2008

San Diego


We had to go to Sea World. I've never been there before and I loved it.


I loved all the different shows we went to.


The animals were all amazing.


One bad thing is that it rained off and on all day, but we didn't let that stop us.


We stopped at a few of the beautiful beaches in Cali. We would have loved to gone swimming , but it was cold the entire time we were there.



We went to a fun
restaurant were they just walked up and put the lovely bibs on us, they are trained to be rude to you it was fun they had a live band on the patio were we sat.


We also went to a
Padres game we loved it. They were playing the Reds so we got to see Ken Griffy Jr. play it was great. Also Ken Griffy Jr. walked into my brother-in-laws jewelry store and he sold him two watches. Dan was very jealous.


1 comment:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hooray for you two. I'm so glad you got a fun trip in and some time with just the two of ya!